For My first Auction
I will be auctioning of this Toy Bag/Playmat
It is great to store blocks, cars or any other toys. Lays out flat on the floor for the kids to play on then put all the toys in the middle and pull the ribbon and it folds into a bag to store all of the toys. The bag can be hung up also great to take with you when going out or away on holidays.
It is made of 1 layer of printed cotton and 1 layer of cotton drill to give it more durability. It measures 35" or 90cms in diameter.
(Edit to add: winner will be able to choose a toy bag from the Available folder on my facebook page Maddy Moo Handmade
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $15 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however postage will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at 9pm on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your toy bag to you.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!