Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Qld Flood Appeal Auction

These last couple of weeks here in Qld have been devasting for a lot of people. We have been very lucky that no one in our family has been injured or lost there homes.

After seeing the photos of the flood here in Qld I thought I need to do something to help but what. My husband has put his hand up to go down as a volunteer with work so he can lend a hand.

Me on the other hand cant go with two small children so I saw the post by Toni at Make it Perfect about a flood appeal auction and  I thought that I can do. So I am going to auction of some items from my facebook store here on my blog starting on friday.

So spread the word and head over to Make it Perfect and grab a button for your site and show your support. Lets see how much we can raise for the Flood Appeal. If you have a blog or facebook business I hope you are able to join in and auction something off as every little bit helps.

My thoughts go out for those in the affected areas and hope that those in Brisbane today stay safe as the water keeps rising. We are so grateful for the fact that our family anf friends are okay so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment