Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year - New Resolutions

So I was thinking the other day that I don't normally have resolutions and the past years that I have I don't think I have kept them so this year will hopefully be a first.

It shall be a year full of many firsts so I thought I should make some resolutions and stick to them. I figured if I wrote them down then I will have to stick to them right well lets see how I go.

1. Teach my baby girl to self settle as mumma cant keep rocking her to sleep in her arms.
2. Start a blog
3. Expand my little business to an online store like etsy or made it.

There are probably other things I would like to do like lose that baby weight and keep the house a bit tidier, do more craft with Matilda. But I thought I would start with a few things and try to keep to them.

So these are my resolutions and here is to a New Year and lots of firsts.

No comments:

Post a Comment